Thursday, November 22, 2007

You're laughing with me, right?

I just love it when someone makes fun of Mormons in a capable, knowledgeable way:



The way the missionary talks to the lady is spot-on. Somebody involved in that ad campaign was or is a Mormon, and probably a returned missionary, too.

Here's another one I like:


They even got the font on the name tags right (at least, it looks just like the font used in the logo for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

sarah said...

i like the al queda one :)

Nattie said...

Happy Anniversary five days too late, but 30 days before Christmas! I'm so glad you're reading Josephine B. Let me know what you think. Also let me know what you think of Wives and Daughters. I read North and South (because I loved that movie) and...well I won't tell you until our future book discussion.

michelle said...

so funny!

Lu and Moo said...

Lol. The Rock and I got quite a kick out of these--it's a good thing you have that "you might also like" gadget enabled b/c that's how I came across this post. Fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails