- "talk of the nation" & boring
- 10 year old swimsuits
- aw, fer cute
- cute pink sparkly shoes
- cute sparkly pink shoes
- how i met your mother "welcome to the mall"
- oct 14th alien transcript
- pole dancing while pregnant (thanks for this one, Katie)
- stay rich forever & ever, utah
- wear my cousin's leotard
- you look so young for your age annoying
- come back to me is my request (this site is #1 on Google for this search term)
- antique bathing suit
- bat shaped sunglasses
- politically correct term for eye boogers (politically correct?)
- 60 ways to use salt (admit it - one of you forgot how to properly freshen your sponges)
- automatic toilets at the tucson airport
- black in sparkly dark pink jordans
- costco blender guy
- germy ball pits (????)
- ikea "tempe" "evil"
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Is the Tempe IKEA evil?
Do any of you have Google Analytics or a similar tracking program running on your blog, and if so, do you ever actually look at the information it collects? (Andrew and Nancy, I already know your answer to that question.) I rarely check out the stats for this blog, but this post by Ken Jennings, and this one by Miss Nemesis ("handcart" mormon frozen children utah stupid), inspired me to take a look at what kinds of crazy things people search for that lead them straight to My Adventures in Tucson. Some highlights from search term stats for the last few months: