Saturday, October 18, 2008

A game of tag

I'm it, thanks to Jill!

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. He can build awesome blanket forts.
2. He takes us to live in lots of fun places.
3. He doesn't mind that I'm a language nerd because he is one, too.
4. He makes me laugh.

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Nike model
2. LSAT prep instructor
3. English teacher
4. Lexicographer

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. Pride & Prejudice (pick a version) (except that Mormon one)
2. Last of the Mohicans
3. Harry Potter 5 (in the theater, no less)
4. The Little Mermaid

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. LOST
2. Jeopardy!
3. The Simpsons, but only the early seasons
4. Occasional episodes of The Office

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Jeremy (sometimes from the next computer over)
2. My mom
3. Random people who ask me questions about Syria
4. Warfish take-your-turn reminders (online RISK - nerd alert!)

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Ice cream
2. Stuffing
3. Popcorn
4. Black olives

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Ireland
2. Korea
3. Croatia
4. Morocco

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Moving away from Tucson to...TBA
2. Going to Oregon
3. Fitting into some more of my clothes
4. Magdalena getting old enough to play with Miriam

4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Jen Ishihara
2. Kristen W
3. Liz
4. Britney

(But if you don't want to, I'll try to understand.)

4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Ooh... I want to play Risk again. That was really freaking fun.

I will take your tag... although it might not be for a couple of days. Hope that's ok. :)

JackJen said...

I want to play risk again, too! Even though I recall getting completely decimated.

I also take your tag challenge. Because I love you.

Britney said...

Thanks for the tag. It was a fun one!

Kristen said...

As you know, I've been out of the blogging world for a few weeks (but am thoroughly enjoying a few minutes to FINALLY catch up on yours!). I accept the tag, and apologize for the tardiness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails