Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Typical

Jeremy was out of town last week, traveling to a different part of the country for a job interview. He took the camera with him so he could do a little reconnaissance work and bring back pictures and video clips of a possible future hometown for our family.

That was the plan, anyway. What he actually came back with was one (1) 30-second video clip of... [drumroll]:

The inside of his hotel room. At night. And a quick glimpse out the window at the snow-covered parking lot.

Reconnaissance FAIL.

5 comments:

Suzanne Bubnash said...

Guess you'll have to do some touring via the internet--try the Chamber of Commerce web site.

Liz Johnson said...

HMM... lovely. If it's near me, I'm happy to go take some pics for you... and I might even have some already, depending on where he went (since Chris was sent on similar missions).

Susanne said...

Men! ;-)

justin and jess said...

Haha. That sounds like a husband that I am married to. And I love fail blog. I think it is so funny. I also LOVE cake wrecks. I saw that you talked about it in another post.

JackJen said...

Google image searches can be your best friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails