Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Maybe I should become a lost dog bounty hunter


Jeremy saw this sign while out walking yesterday. I wonder - do hooligan wise guys carry Sharpies around with them in general, or did this one see an opportunity and go home to retrieve the necessary writing implement?

The girls and I are back in Tucson now. Flying with two kids is just a barrel of fun. I guess everything went OK in the end because I got lots of compliments on how "good" my kids were. That kind of compliment sometimes gets on my nerves because it implies that their good behavior came about without any effort or exertion on my part. What I would really appreciate is a compliment like, "Wow, I noticed you prepared well and thoroughly ahead of time and then spent every minute of that three-hour flight making sure your daughters' needs were met in a timely manner so as not to disturb the other passengers on the airplane. Well done, mom."

Or something like that.

In other news, I did go to a Twilight DVD release party on Friday night and I'm planning to post about it tomorrow, with pictures. Until then!

5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Hahahahahahaha. That cracks me up. I'm going to vote that they carry sharpies with them, because that makes it funnier to me. :)

Congratulations on the flying. If I were around, I would pay you that exact "good job mom" compliment. Ugh. I hate flying.

sarah said...

at least they spelled chihuahua right. i had to look it up :)

JackJen said...

I stress out about flying with my ONE child! Brava to you, bridget! Well done!

Suzanne Bubnash said...

I could be your bounty-hunter partner & at 100K a pop divided by 2 we'd both be doing well!

Britney said...

Hmm. A "barrel of fun" is such an interesting cliche to use when describing flying with kids...

At least the barrel part is accurate. The seats are so tiny, you almost feel as though you've been shoved into a barrel all together, which, of course, is great fun. ;)

Glad you survived.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails