Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happiness overload

In a few short hours, Jeremy and I are checking out of everyday life for a while to see this:


More excited, I could not be. Not even for this specific movie, just for anything to give us a break. Though I do think I'll like the movie. Many thanks to our friends Phil & Christina for volunteering to come watch the kids, and to my sister for giving us the movie ticket gift card (many months ago) (for Christmas, actually) (and yes, we're just getting around to using it, but that's better than last year when it took us until June).

Also high on the excitement meter is tonight's season finale of LOST. The thing is, there's also a sewing group going on AND a Pampered Chef party, all at the same time. What's a girl to do? Which would you choose?

10 comments:

Shannan said...

I can't believe it's already the season finale of LOST. I have SO enjoyed it this past season - haven't you?

Liz Johnson said...

Probably the movie, although I would probably choose a nap over all of those things. I am kind of a boring person.

♥ said...

movie of course.. later onto which ever of those parties will have the best food.. then watch Lost on Hulu whenever your done... will give you something to look forward too... UNLESS too tired after movie, stay in order pizza, skip the parties and go straight to Lost

Jerry said...

It may not sound like the "right" choice, but blow off the other stuff and watch LOST, you know you want to!

Katie said...

grrr, whenever Jerry posts a comment, it's really me. Sorry, he is always signed in and I never realize until too late!

Lilianne said...

Don't miss sewing!! Well, I guess if you can hang out with your hubby sans children, I would totally choose that...

Hope to see you tonight!! If not, have FUN!

BEN said...

Star Trek was officially awesome...not perfect...but awesome.

Laura said...

I would choose Lost.

Natchel said...

We missed you but glad you had a fun night!

Britney said...

Soooo, what did you think of the LOST season finale, and of Star Trek?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails