Sunday, November 01, 2009

National Blog Posting Month 2009


NaBloPoMo 2009 is here, starting tomorrow. One post a day, every day, for 30 days. Remember how fun last year was?

Who's with me?

(Last year it was Kristen, Chris, Nancy, and Anna. Kristen and Amber did it last month.)

UPDATED LIST OF NABLOPOMO 2009 PARTICIPANTS:
Amanda
Crys
Shannan*
Anna
Chris
Craig
Suzanne
Steven
AmandaStretch*
Trish
Katie*
Lisa Lou*
A bunch of relatives of a friend whose blog addresses I don't have*
Nancy

(Asterisk denotes people I've never met, just so you know this isn't some sort of private club.)
(Please let me know if you're doing it and want your name/blog added here.)
(Steven, Suzanne, and Craig all started a blog just to get in on NaBloPoMo. Awesome!)

21 comments:

Amanda said...

This is big, but I think I'm in. At least, I'll try my hardest, but I don't think I can come up with anything worthwhile to say e v e r y d a y. So, really, I pity my readers.

Crys said...

I'll do it...I have to be at least thirty post behind anyway :)

Liz Johnson said...

Impressive. I wish I could say I'm in... but... no way, man.

Anna said...

Hey, I was pretty delighted to see that you counted me as a NABLOPOMO performer, even though I started late last year. I am in...even though I haven't written on my blog in 3 months!

Shannan said...

I'm going ot try it. Good luck to us all!

trishtator said...

Mind if I join you? I think I should add one more thing to my list :) so I don't get bored...

AmandaStretch said...

I don't know that you read my blog, but I'm in for my third year! This time on both of my blogs. Yikes!

Katie said...

I'm in!

Lisa Lou said...

I'm probably part of the relative-of-friends group, but I'm in!

Katie said...

Man. I feel so famous. It's totally okay to link up to me... I just like knowing when people do it for the sole selfish reason of being able to feel famous when it happen. Ha! Oh, and I'm Chris' sister-in-law.

Katie said...

*"happenS" Man, don't you hate making dumb typos on comments?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridget said...

I'm closing comments because this post is getting spammed, big time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails