1. I didn't get a lot of sleep last week and one afternoon I ended up watching a lot of YouTube videos with the girls on my lap. This one made me laugh until I cried (see "lack of sleep," above).
2. My dad told me about this one. Watch out - it's addictive. It's just a creative wedding aisle dance from some normal couple. I watched it the first time and thought, "that was cute, but whatever." Then I watched it again. And again. And again.
3. Then I saw the spinoff "The Office" did a few weeks ago. Hilarious and fun to watch for a whole different reason.
4. Did you see the highlights of that ultra-violent BYU women's soccer game last week? As Jeremy pointed out when he watched it, it's not like BYU was totally without fault. But come on.
5. This one is classic.
6. My brother Steven posted this on his blog. I watched it about a million times and laughed every single time.
I just had to take a screenshot of the moment that almost made me pee my pants. What is even going on here?!?