Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Impossible maze WIN

My mom sent Miriam a Curious George book yesterday. It came with a maze on the back. Miriam was really excited about it - she loves mazes beyond all reason and is quite good at them. I set her up with a pencil and the maze at the kitchen table and then left the room.

Only about 30 seconds had passed before I heard Miriam expressing frustration that she couldn't figure out the maze. I called to her from the other room and told her it was a pretty hard one and it might take her a few extra tries. I could still hear her complaining, though, so finally I went in to see what all the fuss was about.

My friends, take a look at the maze my 4.5-year-old was trying to solve:

Impossible maze WIN.

(Go ahead, click to enlarge.)

(And I would expect this kind of thing from a book purchased at Ross, but Powell's Books?!?)

9 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

LAME!!!!!!!! Don't editors look at the mazes, too??

Suzanne Bubnash said...

That's bizarre!

Jeremy Palmer said...

FAIL BLOG material

Crys said...

Poor girl!

Merkley Jiating said...

That is very cute that she was getting frustrated. I am impressed that she actually knows how to do mazes. I would have just drawn over one of the lines if I got stuck. I guess I am a cheater.

Andrea said...

At least she was trying to do the impossible maze correctly and didn't revert to going through the lines. Powell's Books is great. I remember going there many times while living in Portland.

JackJen said...

wowwwwwwww.

B-Rad said...

I'm curious, what does "FAIL BLOG material" mean?

Jeremy Palmer said...

http://failblog.org/tag/g-rated/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails