Monday, April 19, 2010

While I was vacuuming

I usually like to get the entire floor picked up at one time so I can get the vacuuming done all in one go. Otherwise I end up doing it piecemeal and it seems like I have the vacuum out every day.

However, when I vacuum the whole house at once it takes longer and gives Magdalena more time to undo my hard work. These pictures were taken about 30 seconds after I finished vacuuming.


and:

I especially like the crackers all over the floor, just waiting to be crunched and ground into the carpet. And remember when I organized my bookshelves by color? Well, obviously that system is only working on the shelves that Magdalena can't reach. Sigh.

See also: While I was showering.

7 comments:

Suzanne Bubnash said...

Looks like she's doing a good job being a toddler. We used to cram our books in so tight that the toddlers couldn't pull them out. Just make sure the book case is attached to the wall so it doesn't topple onto her.

Amanda said...

I almost posted this exact same post the other day. The amount of devastation Nora can cause in 5 minutes astounds me.

christi and clifton said...

I was just thinking about this the other day. Do you think it is just a second child thing? Katelyn is the exact same way. I didn't have a problem with Casey. I'm looking at Tyler and hoping it isn't going to be the story for the rest of my life. :)

Crys said...

This always happens right after I sweep and mop...within three minutes, one will dump juice, one will spill crackers or cereal, and the third will crunch it into the ground. Always happens....

Kathy Haynie said...

Ahhh...I love being a grandma...hang in there! These times will pass more quickly than you can even imagine.

Liz Johnson said...

AMEN. I feel your pain, man.

Lilianne said...

I swear Magdalena and Lois were separated at birth! It isn't but two seconds after I put all the books back on the bookshelf that they are quickly placed into a huge pile on the floor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails