Thursday, May 13, 2010

WE LEAVE FOR EGYPT TOMORROW.

Miriam's room has been re-christened as Egypt. Anything we're taking to Alexandria goes in her room so we can keep everything straight. Thus it is that we're walking around the house saying things like, "What about the Camelbak?" "Oh, I just put it in Egypt."

Things might go dark for a while on this blog, but I'll resurface as soon as possible. If I make it to the other side of 24 hours of trans-inter-multi-continental travel with children in one piece, that is. Let's hope I do!

12 comments:

Chris J. said...

ACK! I can't believe that it's already here!!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Liz Johnson said...

oops. That Chris J. one was me. That's what I get for using his laptop.

Kendra said...

Best wishes Bridget and fam!

Grace said...

Tomorrow already? Wow! Have a safe trip. Hope you guys do get that bulkhead seating!

Lisa Lou said...

Woot woot!
Good luck and I'm excited to hear/read your adventures!

JosephJ said...

Your family seems to be doing "The Amazing Race" in slow motion. Luckily for you, you aren't constrained to only bring what you can carry on your back. Bonus: to some extent, you get to choose your own adventure.

For this leg of the race, let's be sure to get some footage of the family climbing/descending/zip-lining from some tall structure, and then entering a challenge to cook/eat/serve some strange local delicacy at a local festival.

:) Have fun!

Susanne said...

I'll say a prayer that you'll survive! Best wishes as you transfer Egypt to EGYPT! :)

Eager to read about your adventures there.

Crys said...

Holy Moly I'm crossing my fingers for you. 2 kids and 5 suitcases. It should be an adventure :)

Kristen Sheranian said...

Good Luck with everything! Hope it all goes well. We will miss you here!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Travel safely!

Hannah

Katie said...

Best of luck!

Fromagette said...

Good luck! And just remember: you can get through anything that is just temporary. And plane flights certainly qualify.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails