Saturday, December 18, 2010

In case you need a laugh

Sometimes you just need a funny video to laugh at. It would be cruel not to share these.


Double Dream Hands. I love love love this video. Everything about it. The outfit, the enthusiasm, the cheesy dance moves. My favorite part is when his head moves around all crazy at the end. I've re-watched that part about a dozen times and I still can't do it myself. I saw this on my friend Lili's FB page and I am forever indebted to her. Now I just need to check YouTube every day for the video of the flashmob doing this dance that is sure to surface anytime. I can't wait!




SNL Black Friday spoof. Everyone was talking about this a few weeks ago (you know, on Black Friday) but we can't get Hulu here so I missed out. Then my brother dug up this link for me on YouTube. Thanks!


SNL TSA spoof. Mwahahahahaha.

OK, this isn't a video, just a link, but it did make me laugh for a good long while. It's a David Pogue blog post about "Amazon bombing." Like photo bombing, but on Amazon via their user reviews. I had enjoyed the reviews and user-submitted photos for the Laptop Steering Wheel Desk a few months ago. I had no idea there were so many others out there!

Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, I did need a laugh today - thank you! The videos are good...but the Pogue blog and Amazon links are the best. Who knew?? Thank you so much!

About the dance video - do you suppose it was some group that had to learn a dance, and he posted the "tutorial" for the group on youtube? I'm not expert on dance videos or youtube, but I can't figure out why someone would post that...

Hope your day has lots of good chuckles.

Suzanne Bubnash said...

I am really uncoordinated . . .

Lilianne said...

Now Double Dream Hands!! Jazz hand RIGHT! Now, Freestyle! Tight-knit group! :) I nearly peed my pants when I saw it for the first time - I just love how earnest (and serious!) he is about his dance moves! Totally awesome. Glad i could make your day there in Dubai! Any fun plans for Christmas?

Katie said...

Thank you. That's all I have to say.

Glenda The Good said...

Funny....like watching a dance by an older Kenneth off Thirty Rock. Even the face is right :) Also got to love the TSA screening. Jason went through the full body scan in New Orleans this week. He said better naked then have some guy touching "his junk." I of course completely disagree, but maybe that's because I have way more stuff that jiggles :)

Liz Johnson said...

I love it when he just points randomly and is all "POINT OVER THERE!!!" Ha, that had me cracking up.

Kristen said...

Every one of these was hilarious. Thanks!

elliespen said...

Yeah, I'm with Liz. "Point over there!" Love it.

AmandaStretch said...

John Jacobson is The Word when it comes to show choir choreography. My library has at least a dozen books and videos from him. SO cheesy! Also, I've met him. He's just as enthusiastic in real life. As a choreographer, I've come up with some pretty weird ways to describe the move I'm talking about, but I don't think I've ever come up with something as ridiculous as "Double Dream Hands". <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails