Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11th, outsourced

Here's what I've enjoyed reading/watching this week, online.


Portlandia. What is this show? I've seen a few clips of it online and it is HILARIOUS. My favorites are the bathroom is for paying customers only, bicycle rights, and is it local?

I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed at these critiques of the outfits at the US National Figure Skating Championships - Ladies & Pairs, and Men & Ice Dancers.

This guy figured out how to cheat the scratch & win lottery. Fascinating.

Coming at you from way back in 2008 is an article from The Atlantic, "The Things He Carried." I read this from time to time because it's funny AND it makes you think.

2 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

I really want to watch that Portlandia show! I'm bummed that I can't find full episodes anywhere. Gah.

SO... I'm dying to hear your thoughts on Egypt. And I'm nursing a wee crush on Mr. Ayman from Al-Jazeera, particularly after he teared up today.

Steven said...

Yeah, I couldn't find any full episodes ANYWHERE. They had the first episode on hulu for a while but they took it down before I got around to watching it. Sad.

I love the way she says "I don't know that I can speak to that level of intimate knowledge about him.." in the chicken video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails