I don't even know where to begin. Try to take in these facts all at once, and then I'll continue:
- It's 108 degrees outside.
- It's the last week of the semester = SUPER BUSY JEREMY.
- Miriam's school had a Sports Day this morning and invited all the parents to come watch.
- Super Busy Jeremy took 60 precious minutes of his day to attend Sports Day, because it was a Big Deal to Miriam.
- Magdalena was inexplicably grumpy this morning, complete with clinginess and an inclination to fall asleep in the car if given five minutes put together, and call it a nap.