Friday, August 05, 2011

August 5th, outsourced

The answer is YES, you absolutely DO have seven minutes of spare time to watch this acapella 90s dance mix, brought to you by Danish people.

I don't know this guy personally, and I'm not terribly interested in theater, but every summer I read his blog about taking a group of UVU students to London for a theater tour and find it so amusing.

Ramadan Kareem!

I had finally reconciled myself to Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss in The Hunger Games movie. And then I saw THIS. Folks, this could be really, really bad.

Are you reading YA lit? You should be. Does anyone else remember the days when you really couldn't be caught dead reading YA books unless you were a YA? Harry Potter changed so much.

I cannot get enough of pictures of North Korea. Love them.

I swear I've found a reason to post this video several times already on my blog, but I'm not going to bother finding one this time. Here you go.

Happy week!

6 comments:

Crys said...

I love the North Korea pics. Thanks for sharing. As for Hunger Games...blah. She's going to be almost thirty before the movies are finished, and Josh...ahhhhh. I guess it is just a movie :(

Jen said...

I can't get enough of those N. Korea pics, either.

Though, I'm just wishing--wishing upon a star--that one of these days, a photographer is going to shoot a N. Korean who will subsequently lift their shirt ever-so-quickly to reveal that it says "my government is forcing me to smile in this picture" on their belly.

Señora H-B said...

I love the NK pics. So cool.

Have you seen this tumblr (it's just kind of weirdly funny): http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

Liz Johnson said...

What the heck is up with that last one?!!? (ah, just read that it was a punctuation error in the teleprompter. bwahahahahahaha!)

Jennifer Lawrence looks more like Katniss than I thought she would, but those guys are terribly cast/posed/etc. So bad. And Lenny Kravitz as Cinna? I can't see it.

How is Ramadan treating you so far?

robin said...

topher clark's blog (his other one) was one of the first blogs i started reading when i entered the blog world. you read it because he is SO entertaining and hilarious.

Anonymous said...

You have good points there, so I always visit your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
rachat credit bordeaux Rachat de Credit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails