Saturday, September 10, 2011

We go swimming A LOT.

I had to buy the girls new swimsuits because their "old" ones (purchased five months ago) were trashed. I happened to find the exact same suits, and when I compared them to the old ones, I was shocked:


So, yeah. We go swimming A LOT.

(A friend of mine mentioned that she was going to pass on some hand-me-down swimsuits to us. I asked her how she ever ended up with used swimsuits that were in good condition, not completely worn out like ours. She said with a smile, "Well, for one thing, I don't let my girls roll in the mud in the backyard while wearing them." Touché.)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ho.Ly.Cow.

That's AWESOME.

Crys said...

Hello that is what naked is for silly mama :)

Kathy Haynie said...

Hahaha - love the before and after photo. Have fun swimming!

Jennifer said...

Awesome. Can't do that in Ithaca, right? :)

Nancy said...

I agree. That's what naked is for.

But seriously. This made me laugh out loud for real.

We don't go swimming as often as I'd like to but this was certainly a throwback to my lifeguard/swim team days of tying worn out swimsuits in knots to keep the fabric together. :)

Katie said...

Don't let the other mom bully you out of being the cool mom.

Also, that's a truly impressive before and after.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails