Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sisters and coloring pages

Yesterday after school, Magdalena requested a coloring page to work on. I asked her what she wanted, and she said something with Hello Kitty. So we had a look through the dozens of Google Images results for "Hello Kitty coloring page" and she chose a nice one:


Then Miriam came home from school. Sometime during the day, she had colored a coloring page, too. (I think the classroom has a stack of them for kids to take if they have free time.) She chose this one:

Yep, these two really are sisters.

6 comments:

Kitty Crazy! said...

Clever girls!-Janice

Katie Lewis said...

Oh how funny!

Sarah Familia said...

aw, cute!

Kathy Haynie said...

Hahaha! And wow - they are great colorers. Nice eye-hand coordination there. But I think Magdalena may need to water her lawn...

Britney said...

This reminds me of the experience I had last week- After wrapping my daughter's birthday presents in white wrapping paper with red polka dots, my mom sent my daughter a package with gifts wrapped in white wrapping paper with red polka dots.

Mothers, sisters, we're all sometimes so in tune.

Crys said...

Holy mindmeld batman!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails