Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11th, outsourced

Putin Forever. Be advised that this slide show from Foreign Policy contains the sentence, "Putin [retrieved] a coin from a tub of fermented milk with his teeth."

I am so dumb sometimes. One week last evening I was at the park with the kids and I thought, "wow, the moon looks extra big tonight." It was the once-a-year supermoon, DUH.

Kentucky Derby hats. I would love to wear a hat like that just once in my life. [HT Kathy]

Miss Jill's roundup of some most embarrassing moments had me laughing so hard I cried at/for those poor souls.


Watch this Russian taxi driver test the depth of a puddle his car drove into.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Putin is so fascinating to me for some reason. I always wonder what it would be like to be one of his daughters. I totally just got on blogger to see if you had an outsource posted. You are good at finding interesting stuff

Liz Johnson said...

I had to speak in church on Easter, and I desperately wanted to wear an awesome hat like that. I am particularly fond of the ones with peacock feathers poking everywhere. Sadly, I chickened out.

Am I the only one who thinks that Putin is at least half robot?

Sherwood family said...

That road where the puddle was looked JUST LIKE the road next to my house. Next time I see any puddles like that, I'm going around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails