Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19th, outsourced

Enjoy this Halloween season even more with this year's installment of really scared people. I can't get enough of these.

However, I may have had more than my fill of these "hidden mother" pictures. CREEPY. [HT Jessie]

Speaking of hidden mothers: I'm sure you've seen this everywhere already, but - The Mom Stays in the Picture.

Here's a supercut of famous actors/actresses on Law & Order. I totally remember that one with Clare Danes.

This is something that happened to friends of ours in Qatar (they are the authors of the article, too). Yikes!


27 reasons why kids are actually the worst. I can't even pick a favorite. [HT Crys]

Saudi Arabia recently denied a request that two of the five prayer times be shifted farther apart to allow for a more flexible evening schedule. Interesting.

This is pretty much my new favorite video EVER. Read the original fb rant, then watch the video. Then tell me your favorite line or two or three or ALL OF THEM AND THAT ACTRESS IS THE BEST AND SO IS THE BLUE WATER.

8 comments:

  1. I love outsourced in general but this one is full of great stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "27 reasons why kids are actually the worst" is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Kids really are the worst! I am so glad that article opened up my eyes. How many times did it list that kids are stupid? And that gif of the kid trying to kick the soccer ball made me laugh so hard because that is my kids exactly.

    The article by your friends about their kids on the ride was terrifying. I clicked on the link where it had the names of the people who died in the fire and there were three siblings and a family of triplets. That would be so sad. I cannot imagine how horrible that must have been but I am so glad everyone was okay this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those scared faces and the hidden mothers as well as the mom coming out of the background. I had my mother-in-law snap a shot of me and Cheetah and the park yesterday and when I looked at it (my hair crazy because of the wind, my double chin I thought...I never want anyone to see this) but you know this is me and I'm grateful to have these pictures :) Also I just need to know what those people saw that scared them so much. I love those pictures. My favorite...the chain of men clinging to each other. That period thing is still pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. As for you friends experience hello SCARY! I would have been hyperventilating. I just don't do well when the kids are in trouble. Glad there was a good outcome. My favorite line in the article..."The Ministry of Interior reports that the children were eventually rescued by Civil Defense." Well thanks ministry of interior...thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to know what the scared people were looking at, too. Am I remembering correctly from last October that the photos are snapped in a haunted house? I had never heard of the hidden mothers before. Makes me want to go back and take another look at some of the old family photos. (Why weren't the mothers in the photos in the first place? Weird.) Couldn't stop laughing at the 27 reasons about kids. SO true. :) Gotta love 'em. Glad your friends' child and the others are all ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that maxi pad video is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time! SO so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there any update on the events in Qatar? Did they ever apologize? Or is that just not done?

    Loved the other links, especially the Law and Order one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that she tooted at the end. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

I had to disallow anonymous comments because of all the spam I was getting. Sorry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails