Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11th, outsourced

I just realized that today is Friday. Since it's not the Sabbath here, I am so disoriented and I hardly ever know which day it is. So here is the Outsourced post!

The PepsiCo CEO on women having it all.

Penny in your Pants: how to ride a bike without your skirt riding up! [HT Crys]

Modern slavery. [HT Crys]

Humpty Dumpty at my beloved Enchanted Forest in Oregon actually fell off the wall. Sad day.

The best times to buy international plane tickets. Ooh I hate that game.

Statistics explain how Tim Howard had the best match of the World Cup against Belgium last week. [HT Andrew, maybe?]

An average Saturday morning, with kids and without kids. Especially funny since I read it way too early in the morning, having been woken up by my kids.

Mitt Romney flies coach! At least according to all these people who social media-stalked him. [HT Kathy]

Awesome World Cup photos. I am freaking out about #14. (There are some scantily clad Brazilian ladies in a couple of these.) (And seriously, #14 looks so photoshopped to me, but I Googled it and it seems legit.)

3 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

I appreciate Indra Nooyi's honesty about women NOT having it all. You don't have to be the head of Pepsi to struggle with priorities and juggling roles.

And poor Humpty! Mark and I drove past Enchanted Forest just last week and promised ourselves that we'd be back soon with some grandchildren.

Susanne said...

I enjoyed the World Cup photos. Thanks for sharing.

And happy Sabbath tomorrow! ;)

Susanne said...

or today in your time zone

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails